Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Fitness Challenge!



Ok, I am going to try this blog thing again. Figuring out how to post and arrange my blog was taking me way to long, so I just dropped it. My goals now are to just keep it simple and learn as I go. Anyway, the one reason I wanted to try blogging again is Susan at http://bygrace3.blogspot.com/ issued a challenge to set health goals for the month of April and post them on her blog or comment on your own blog. This helps you to be accountable to someone and that may be just the push I need. Recently, I have not been to well and I determined if I started feeling better that I would try to lose some weight and get my blood pressure and cholesterol levels down. Thank the Lord I am feeling a whole lot better, so now is the time to try to accomplish my goals.

Week 1 goals:



Eat 5 healthy well -balanced meals this week.
Drink 3 bottles of water a day.
Exercise 3-4 times this week.

Eat small serving of sugar desserts, only on Saturday and Sunday.


I know it may not sound like much, but I really am not dieting, because for me dieting just doesn't work. I have a difficult time losing weight and have been on many diets and remained the same weight, give or take 10lbs for 20 years. My main focus is to find something I can live with that will improve my health and hopefully after consistently eating like I know I should and getting the proper amount of exercise the weight will eventually go down. I will add new goals to my old ones each week and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment