Monday, October 17, 2011

What a project!








We have done many do-it-yourself projects over the years. We have put in windows, put up siding, put in hardwood floors, and tiled floors, to name a few. This little pool project to me was the hardest thing we have ever attempted. I guess what made it so hard was that it was 95 degrees outside. If it had been cooler, I'm sure it would not have been so difficult. Now that I look back on it, the process is not so difficult, it just trying to get it done quickly so you can get inside to the air conditioning that made it so tedious. Although it was very difficult it saved us about $2000.00 to do it ourself which was well worth the work put into it. We all really enjoyed spending time in it. Next year we will add a deck and a privacy fence. I think we will do that project early spring, before it get into the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment