Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello, again!

It's been a very long time since I posted anything, but it's not because there wasn't anything being done during the long absence. Life like always is always very busy around here. Since I last posted some major changes have taken place. I started( and quit), a new job working at a christian school. My heart just couldn't stand for a new school year to start without having someone to teach. Both my kids are finished with school, so I thought I would go back to work. I enjoyed it very much, but due to some unexpected health problems with my mother and me needing to be with her more, I had to give it up. God knew more than I what the future held. I should have prayed about it more before I made such a decision. Carrie also went to work at another christian school and had to quit, but for a much better reason. She is getting married! She worked the 1st semester and then resigned due to her upcoming wedding in March. She will be living too far from the school to continue with the next semester. She is engaged to a wonderful young preacher, and we are in wedding mode at the moment. Cory will be really glad when it is over so things can be a little more normal. Cory just finished up his first semester at Roane State and did very well. He is in the Computer Science program and is currently looking for a job. Carl, in the mean time, is the only one who things manage to stay the same for, I love him for that! Be back real soon with new pictures, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment